Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mandles Man Candles are working their way around the internets...

This is what happens when I'm left to my own devices. I love beer, I love candles...evidently I love making up weird scents. And so, here's what I've come up with!

MANDLES: CANDLES FOR MEN IN RECYCLED BEER BOTTLES

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34177380


They come is some of the most man-tastic scents ever, like:
Hooter's Girl (Suntan oil and deep fryer oil)
Stripper Breath (Watermelon Jolly Rancher and Stale Smoke)
Hungry Man TV Dinner (Roast Beef and Creamed Corn)
Ham and Cheese Sandwich on Rye
Munchies (Fritos and Dried Pot)

The soy candles are poured into recycled Rogue Brewery beer bottles which have been hand crafted in a very manly studio filled with power tools and beer, while Whitesnake plays in the background. Now and then I spit on the floor too, 'cause that's how I roll.

Take a look at these Mandles in all their Man-ish glory here in my Etsy Shop

They're going fast, but there's a Ducks game on the this weekend, so I expect that there will be plenty of Rogue bottles to work with come Monday, so stop crying...Man up!

2 comments:

  1. Very creative :) I like your blog A LOT, btw!
    31everything.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these are neat! I really like that they're made out of recycled beer bottles! =]

    ReplyDelete