Friday, November 13, 2009

First Weekly "Friday is the official day of shopping instead of working" blog!

So, I've never big on working on Fridays. My friends think that this is very European of me. Not really sure this is true, but it's good enough for me. My favorite thing to do at work instead of working is shopping. That's why every Friday from now on, you'll be able to swing by and see the coolest of bits of my random online shopping finds. Buckle up people, it's gonna be a bumpy ride that may or may not lead to unemployment...

First up, my new favorite named shop The Tiny Tiara. Love this ring! I want to wear it at my rehearsal dinner. I'm so wedding obsessed right now, it's a little nutty.



This pendant from Stunning Anna K. I can't look at it without singing Womanizer, but the Sliimyversion, not Britney (at least not today)




Yay! I'm so happy I found Pijo Designs! Awesome ring and she writes an awesome wedding blog,Rebel Bride




Last, but not least Blue Heart Boutique. Her paper pack feeds my obsession with lists. Must add this to my wish list...perfect reason for more lined paper!




Pretty productive Friday! I made coffee and shopped.
Impressive, right? Don't be intimidated by my productivity...

1 comment: