Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ch...ch..ch...ch...changes.....

After checking out Fall Into Pink's blog, I realized that there were better things on the Koi Kouture Blog horizon. She has given me the 3 Column Format gospel as well as lots of insight into making this blog a bit better. Me, being someone who can't leave well enough alone, was inspired to overhaul my blog.

So, you may notice things looking a little wonky for a few days while I figure out what I'd like to do. Of course, since I am not a website-y person, this will take me longer than most ;)

If you notice me doing anything stupid, shoot me an email and help a girl out!

Hopefully the blog survives my mettling...I have the uncanny ability to completely erase hours of work with one swift clicky.

See ya on the other side...

No comments:

Post a Comment