Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My other obsession....


Crowns! Love them...a whole lot! I'm such a sucker for anything crown related. Actually, the hardest part of creating the Koi Kouture logo was creating the perfect crown. I swear, my amazing graphics girl, Lauren Brown, showed me at least 300 different crown designs. Thank god she's such a saint, most people would've given up on my quest for the perfect koi crown. Check her out at Ten Red Toes!

Anyhow, in addition to all of my other duties, I'm also planning a wedding! My boyfriend of 8 years proposed on May 25th, 2009 in our favorite vineyard, Maresh Red Hills Vineyard, in Dundee, OR. So, you'll be seeing lots of my favorite wedding finds as we move towards the date, or dates as it were. We're having two weddings!

Check out this awesome downloadable crown wedding invite pack! It's free from the Wedding Chicks.




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment